Get Your Company's Large Parts Machined Precisely, Quickly, Affordably
Precise, Timely and Affordable Large Part Machining Services
Kiefer Tool and Mold machines large parts precisely, quickly and affordably. Precision machining at Kiefer Tool involves manufacturing a component that accurately meets the exact drawing specifications provided by our customers. Our attention to detail is exemplary. Kiefer Tool has the experience and specialized large part machining equipment to hold tight tolerances when machining very large parts and components. Large part machining work can be completed within a 24 hour period depending on the scope of the work. Kiefer Tool provides manufacturing companies with hydraulic press repair, hydraulic press maintenance, on-site inspections, on-site repairs, technical support and field services. We provide on-site field inspections for many types of industrial manufacturing equipment and machinery. Rates start at $100. per hour. Our experience allows us to effectively complete our customer’s work promptly. Kiefer Tool strives to keep large part machining prices within our client’s budget. If your company needs a large part or component machined precisely, right away and at a low cost, contact Kiefer Tool.
Typical Costs To Machine The Following Large Parts Normally Fall In The Range of $1,000 to $5,000
- Small Hydraulic Cylinders (Less Than 6″ In Diameter And 2′ In Length)
- Small To Medium Tie Rods (Less Than 2″ In Diameter And 3′ In length, Sets Of 4)
- Small To Medium Size Gear Blanks
- Power Transmission Components (Shafts, Bushings, Gears, Pulleys, Etc.)
Typical Costs To Machine The Following Large Parts Normally Fall In The Range of $5,000 To $10,000
- Medium size hydraulic cylinders
- Large Plates
- Press Frames (Individual Components, Not Full Assemblies)
- Bolster Plates
- Large Gear Blanks
- Large Cast Parts
Typical Costs To Machine The Following Large Parts Normally Fall In The Range of $10,000 To $15,000
- Aircraft Parts
- Power Generation Equipment
- Petroleum and Oil Drilling Equipment
- Rolling Mill Components
- Components For Wind Power Industry
Rush Jobs, Onsite Inspections and Repairs, Large Part Maintenance And Field Services
We can complete large part machining jobs in a hurry. We keep tight delivery schedules. We provide emergency and “mission critical” equipment repair services. Kiefer Tool provides manufacturing companies with hydraulic press repair, hydraulic press maintenance, on-site inspections, on-site repairs, technical support and field services. Rates start at $100. per hour.
Large Part Machining Service Areas In The United States
Kiefer Tool machines large parts (including hydraulic and manufacturing equipment components) for companies throughout the Midwest, the Middle Atlantic, the Northeast and portions of the Southern United States. We machine heavy and long parts for manufacturing companies in Cleveland, Columbus, Youngstown, Erie, Toledo, Akron, Cincinnati, Rochester (NY), Fort Wayne, Milwaukee, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Indianapolis, Chicago, Buffalo, Wheeling, St. Louis, Atlanta, Nashville, Knoxville, Lexington, Philadelphia, New York City, Boston, Raleigh, Omaha, Louisville, Albany, Baltimore, Huntsville (AL), Farmington Hills (MI), Minneapolis, Charlotte, Norfolk (VA), Kansas City, Grand Rapids (MI), Memphis and Allentown (PA).
We provide extremely precise, punctual and reliable large part machining services to industrial operations in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, West Virginia, Indiana, Michigan, West Virginia, Virginia, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, Illinois, New Hampshire, Maine, Kentucky, Deleware, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Tennessee and Kansas. We also have customers in northern Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas and Mississippi. Because of the prohibitive cost of shipping or transporting large parts and heavy manufacturing equipment components long distances, Kiefer Tool rarely serves companies located in the Western portion of the United States or the deep south. Due to the cost of travel, Kiefer Tool engineers and field service technicians don’t normally travel to the Western or Northwestern states to inspect large parts, hydraulic presses or other manufacturing machines.
If your company is considering scrapping a hydraulic press or hydraulic cylinder because the manufacturing company that built the press is no longer in business, or will not provide repair services, please talk to an engineer at Kiefer Tool first. We may be able to inspect your hydraulic press to see if it is worth repairing or rebuilding. We inspect crossheads, clevises, butt plates, mountings, clutch/brakes, seals, manifolds, beds, valves, flywheels, rams, moving platens, welded body cylinders, pumps, hydraulic pipes, hydraulic cylinders, lubrication systems, cylinder bases, trunnions, mechanical drives, bearings, robotic automation components, hydraulic fittings, subassemblies, master cylinders, pistons and piston rods, controls, electrical systems, cylinder barrels, flanges, cylinder heads, ports, dies and punches, tie rod cylinders, o-rings and other hydraulic press parts.
Additional Information About Large Part Machining and Large Part Repair Services
- Request A Quote For Large Part Machining Services
- Customers That Require Large Part Machining Services
- Large Part Machining Industry News
- Schedule a Part Pick Up or On-Site Field Inspection
- Emergency (Expedited Mission Critical Jobs) Large Part Machining and Repair Services
- Equipment Used to Machine And Fabricate Large Parts and Workpieces
- Large Machine Shop Capacities in OH, IN, MI, NY And PA
- Request Large Part Machining and Turning Services And A Quote
- Submit a CAD Drawing, PDF or JPEG for a Large Part Machining Quote
- Large Diameter Machining, Vertical Boring & Turning
- Rebuilding Hydraulic Presses
- Hydraulic Press Repair, Maintenance, Inspections, Field Services
- Custom Hydraulic Cylinder Manufacturing And Repair
- Hydraulic and Mechanical and Press & Component Manufacturing
- Hydraulic Press, Component and Equipment Repair
To Receive A Quote For Large Part Machining, Contact Kiefer Tool and Mold
- Call (216) 251-0076 for a Quote
- To Submit an RFQ, CAD Drawing or P.O. Click Here or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Large Part Machining, Large Diameter Turning, Large CNC Machining, Large Plate Machining and Large Precision Machining Services Range in Price from $75.00 to $150.00 per hour. Click Here for More Information on our Large Part Machining Rates.
The following are some of the operations and equipment we use to conduct our Large Part Machining services.