Hydraulic and Mechanical Press Replacement Parts, Spare Parts, Cylinders and Accessories We Sell And Manufacture
Kiefer Tool and Mold sells basic “off-the-shelf” and aftermarket replacement and spare parts for hydraulic presses, stamping presses and mechanical presses. We sell hydraulic cylinders, shop press replacement cylinders and accessories for presses. However, our most valuable service to manufacturers in the United States is our ability to machine custom replacement parts and components, which are needed to repair machine presses and forging presses, to get them back into production. Our press repair company rebuilds, repairs and refurbishes machine tools, hydraulic presses, forming presses, stamping presses, punch presses, power presses, machine presses and related components and parts. We sell and manufacture parts for 20 ton presses, 40 ton presses, 150 ton presses, 400 ton presses and huge hydraulic and forging presses. We have even manufactured replacement parts for Alcoa’s 50,000 ton press.
Contact Kiefer Tool For Press and Component Replacement Parts And Repair Services
- Call (216) 251-0076 for a Quote
- To Submit an RFQ, CAD Drawing or P.O. Click Here or Email email@example.com
- Press and component repair services range in cost from $100.00 to $150.00 per hour. Click Here for more information on repair and machining prices.
Brands Of Presses
We sell and manufacture replacement parts for Dake hydraulic presses, Erie presses, Beckwood Presses, Magnum Presses, Phoenix Hydraulic presses, Bliss presses, Verson presses, Niagara Machine (Clearing) presses, WARCO presses (West American Rubber Company), Danly presses, Federal presses, Cincinnati press brakes, Milacron (Cincinnati Milling Machine Company) plastic processing equipment, Campbell presses and Pacific presses. Although we no longer stock shop press adapters and replacement parts for arbor and Manley presses, we can custom manufacture and machine parts for these machines.
Rebuilding and Reconditioning Hydraulic Press Components and Hydraulic Cylinders
We work on hydraulic presses, pneumatic and mechanical presses and machines. One of our specialties is repairing and rebuilding hydraulic presses and hydraulic cylinders. Replacement parts that we sell and manufacture include cylinders, bolster plates, gibs, platens, dies, tierods and guide bushings. Kiefer Tool & Mold has years of experience in reconditioning and manufacturing of presses and press components. Our staff is capable of discerning whether a repair or new product is necessary to get your press back up and running.
Meeting OEM Requirements
All products are machined and inspected to meet OEM requirements and prepared for immediate installation upon receipt of a completion. Our facility is equipped with a full service machine shop, welding and fabricating services all in house. To learn about the types of equipment used to repair hydraulic and mechanical presses and components, click here. Kiefer Tool provides manufacturing companies with hydraulic press repair, hydraulic press maintenance, on-site inspections, on-site repairs, technical support and field services. We provide on-site field inspections for many types of hydraulic equipment and industrial machinery. Hydraulic press repair prices and maintenance service rates start at $100. per hour. Types of presses we service include hydraulic, mechanical, power, forging, press brakes, form, stamping and punch.
Hydraulic Press and Hydraulic Cylinder Repair Services
If your company is considering scrapping a hydraulic press or hydraulic cylinder because the manufacturing company that built the press is no longer in business, or will not provide repair services, please talk to an engineer at Kiefer Tool first. We may be able to inspect your hydraulic press to see if it is worth repairing or rebuilding.
Hydraulic Press Replacement Parts For Sale
Kiefer Tool sells hydraulic press replacement parts. Some parts are in stock. Some need to be ordered and others components need to be custom manufactured and machined. Hydraulic and mechanical replacement parts that we sell include crossheads, clevises, butt plates, mountings, clutch/brakes, seals, manifolds, beds, valves, flywheels, rams, moving platens, welded body cylinders, pumps, hydraulic pipes, hydraulic cylinders, lubrication systems, cylinder bases, trunnions, mechanical drives, bearings, robotic automation components, hydraulic fittings, subassemblies, master cylinders, pistons and piston rods, controls, electrical systems, cylinder barrels, flanges, cylinder heads, ports, dies and punches, tie rod cylinders, o-rings and other hydraulic press parts.
Press Repair Kits And Accessories For Sale
Many active press manufacturing companies sell press repair kits that are used, obviously, to repair presses. Conversely, press manufacturing companies that have gone out of business, and there are many, no longer sell press repair kits and replacement parts, of course. Kiefer Tool excels at making exact specification replacement parts for companies that are using presses that are no longer supported by the original OEM. For more information about Kiefer Tool’s press replacement part custom manufacturing services, click here. Listed below are a places to buy repair kits and accessories for presses. Kiefer Tool sells custom hydraulic cylinders.
- Manley Press Repair Kits From BlackhawkParts.com
- Aftermarket Support and Replacement Parts for Hydraulic Presses From Pacific Press Technologies
- Replacement Parts And Product Support for Hydraulic Presses From Macrodyne
- Repair Kits and Hydraulic Press Units for Laboratory Presses from Carver
- Hydraulic Pump Repair Kits From Gustin Hydraulics
- Hydraulic Cylinder Repair Kits From Gustin Hydraulics
- Hydraulics Replacement Parts From Granger
- OEM Replacement Parts For Bliss Presses From BCN (Bliss Clearing Niagara) Technical Services, Inc.
- Replacement Parts For Clearing Presses From BCN
- Pneumatic Press Parts And Accessories from Janesville Tool & Manufacturing
- Repair Kits For Lempco Industries Hydraulic Presses From BlackhawkParts.com
- Replacement Parts For Niagara Presses From BCN
- Replacement Parts For USI Presses From BCN
- Replacement Parts For Toledo Presses From BCN
- Replacement Parts For Consolidated Presses From BCN
- Replacement Parts For Wilkins Presses From BCN
- Replacement Parts For Mitchell Presses From BCN
- Hydraulic Parts, Attachments and Cylinders From Agri Supply
- Hydraulic Cylinder Service And Repair Kits From Parker Hannifan
- Standard And Metric Seals, Industrial And Mobile Cylinder Repair Kits From MAXX Hydraulics
- Replacement Parts For Hydraulic Cylinders From Energy Manufacturing Company
- Replacement Parts For Hydraulic Components From Cross Manufacturing, Inc.
Additional Sources Of Hydraulic Press Replacement Parts
Other reputable firms sell replacement parts for hydraulic, stamping and mechanical presses.
- Hydraulic Press Replacement Parts From Dake Corporation
- Aftermarket Hydraulic Press Replacement Parts From The French Parts & Services Group (French Oil Mil Machinery Co.)
- Hydraulic Replacement Parts From Granger
- Hydraulic Systems, Parts and Controls From Eaton
- Hydraulic Pumps, Piston Pumps, Vane Pumps and External Gear From Eaton
- Bliss Press Parts From BCN Technical Services
- Metal Forming Press and Forging Press Parts From Erie Press
- Hydraulic Press Machine Parts From Pacific Press Technologies
- Hydraulic Press Replacement Parts From Beckwood Corporation
- Replacement Parts For Verson and Danly Presses From Enprotech Industrial Technologies
- Hydraulic Press Replacement Parts From Magnum Press
- Hydraulic Press Replacement Parts From Phoenix Hydraulic Presses
- Hydraulic Press Replacement Parts From Greenerd
- Hydraulic Press Replacement Parts and Manuals From eBay
- Hydraulic Press Replacement Parts From Amazon
- Hydraulic Press Replacement Parts From Neff Press
- Laboratory Press Parts and Accessories for Carver Hydraulic Presses
- Hydraulic Press Replacement Parts From Sutherland Presses
- Hydraulic Press Parts Warranty From Standard Industrial
- Hydraulic Press Spare and Replacement Parts From Macrodyne
- Jet Hydraulic Press Diagrams, Parts List And Replacement Parts From M&M Tool and Machinery
Download Or Purchase Hydraulic Press Repair Service Manuals, Operation Manuals, Maintenance Manuals, Diagrams and Lists of Parts
- Dake Hydraulic Press Manuals and Parts Lists (Download PDFs)
- Operating Instructions and Parts Manual for Jet Hydraulic Shop Presses
- How To Keep Presses Running (PDF from Greenard)
- Hydraulic Press Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual For Pacific Presses (PDF From Kempler Industries)
- Preventative Maintenance For Hydraulic Presses (Article From TheFabricator.com)
- Bliss Press Service Manuals (Purchase From Amazon)
- Hydraulic Press Machine: The Essential Guide (Article From MachineMfg.com)
Mechanical, Hydraulic, Stamping, Power, Mechanical and Punch Press Repair Service Areas
Kiefer Tool repairs and rebuilds hydraulic presses and manufacturing equipment for companies throughout the Midwest, the Middle Atlantic, the Northeast and portions of the Southern United States. We repair equipment for manufacturing companies in Cleveland, Columbus, Youngstown, Erie, Toledo, Akron, Cincinnati, Rochester (NY), Fort Wayne, Milwaukee, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Indianapolis, Chicago, Buffalo, Wheeling, St. Louis, Atlanta, Nashville, Knoxville, Lexington, Philadelphia, New York City, Boston, Raleigh, Omaha, Louisville, Albany, Baltimore, Huntsville (AL), Farmington Hills (MI), Minneapolis, Charlotte, Norfolk (VA), Kansas City, Grand Rapids (MI), Memphis and Allentown (PA).
We repair hydraulic presses and manufacturing equipment for industrial operations in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, West Virginia, Indiana, Michigan, West Virginia, Virginia, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, Illinois, New Hampshire, Maine, Kentucky, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Tennessee and Kansas. We also have customers in northern Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas and Mississippi. Because of the prohibitive cost of shipping or transporting large hydraulic parts and equipment long distances, Kiefer Tool rarely serves companies located in the Western portion of the United States or the deep south. Due to the cost of travel, Kiefer Tool engineers and field service technicians don’t normally travel to the Western or Northwestern states.
Additional Information About Press and Component Repair Services
- Request A Quote For Large Part Machining Services
- Customers That Require Large Part Machining Services
- Large Part Machining Industry News
- Schedule a Part Pick Up or On-Site Field Inspection
- Emergency (Expedited Mission Critical Jobs) Large Part Machining and Repair Services
- Equipment Used to Machine And Fabricate Large Parts and Workpieces
- Getting Large Parts Machined Precisely, Quickly And Affordably
- Large Machine Shop Capacities in OH, IN, MI, NY And PA
- Request Large Part Machining and Turning Services And A Quote
- Submit a CAD Drawing, PDF or JPEG for a Large Part Machining Quote
- Large Diameter Machining, Vertical Boring & Turning
- Rebuilding Hydraulic Presses
- Hydraulic Press Repair, Maintenance, Inspections, Field Services
- Custom Hydraulic Cylinder Manufacturing And Repair
- Hydraulic and Mechanical and Press & Component Manufacturing
- Hydraulic Press, Component and Equipment Repair
Contact Kiefer Tool For Press and Component Replacement Parts And Repair Services
The following are a few areas that we service in the Manufacturing, Reconditioning, & Retro Fitting of presses.