Hydraulic Press, Component and Equipment Repair
Hydraulic Cylinder, Hydraulic Press and Hydraulic Equipment Repair and Maintenance Services For Businesses In The USA
Kiefer Tool repairs cylinders for hydraulic presses along with other types of hydraulic equipment for manufacturing firms in the USA. Rates start at $100 per hour. Kiefer Tool and Mold repairs, rebuilds, reconditions, remanufactures hydraulic equipment, hydraulic presses, pneumatic components, hydraulic machines and mechanical power press machines. We specialize in correcting problems and refurbishing with hydraulic cylinders, motors, large valves, pumps, parts and accessories. We also provide on-site hydraulic press component inspections. Our experienced staff has the knowledge and equipment to make a variety of different repairs to worn or damaged hydraulic cylinders. Whether your cylinder is in need of a new component or minor reconditioning, our engineers will inspect and suggest the best possible route to get you back in production in a timely manner. We are capable of doing the following operations in house to repair or recondition your hydraulic cylinder or hydraulic press. To learn about the equipment used to repair heavy duty industrial hydraulic equipment, click here. Kiefer Tool provides manufacturing companies with hydraulic press repair, hydraulic press maintenance, on-site inspections, on-site repairs, technical support and field services. Rates start at $100. per hour.
Rush Jobs, Onsite Inspections and Repairs, Large Part Maintenance And Field Services
We can complete large part machining jobs in a hurry. We keep tight delivery schedules. We provide emergency and “mission critical” equipment repair services. Kiefer Tool provides manufacturing companies with hydraulic press repair, hydraulic press maintenance, on-site inspections, on-site repairs, technical support and field services. Rates start at $100. per hour.
Large Part Machining Service Areas In The United States
Kiefer Tool machines large parts (including hydraulic and manufacturing equipment components) for companies throughout the Midwest, the Middle Atlantic, the Northeast and portions of the Southern United States. We machine heavy and long parts for manufacturing companies in Cleveland, Columbus, Youngstown, Erie, Toledo, Akron, Cincinnati, Rochester (NY), Fort Wayne, Milwaukee, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Indianapolis, Chicago, Buffalo, Wheeling, St. Louis, Atlanta, Nashville, Knoxville, Lexington, Philadelphia, New York City, Boston, Raleigh, Omaha, Louisville, Albany, Baltimore, Huntsville (AL), Farmington Hills (MI), Minneapolis, Charlotte, Norfolk (VA), Kansas City, Grand Rapids (MI), Memphis and Allentown (PA).
We provide extremely precise, punctual and reliable large part machining services to industrial operations in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, West Virginia, Indiana, Michigan, West Virginia, Virginia, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, Illinois, New Hampshire, Maine, Kentucky, Deleware, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Tennessee and Kansas. We also have customers in northern Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas and Mississippi. Because of the prohibitive cost of shipping or transporting large parts and heavy manufacturing equipment components long distances, Kiefer Tool rarely serves companies located in the Western portion of the United States or the deep south. Due to the cost of travel, Kiefer Tool engineers and field service technicians don’t normally travel to the Western or Northwestern states to inspect large parts, hydraulic presses or other manufacturing machines.
Hydraulic Press and Hydraulic Cylinder Repair Services
If your company is considering scrapping a hydraulic press or hydraulic cylinder because the manufacturing company that built the press is no longer in business, or will not provide repair services, please talk to an engineer at Kiefer Tool first. We may be able to inspect your hydraulic press to see if it is worth repairing or rebuilding. We inspect crossheads, clevises, butt plates, mountings, clutch/brakes, seals, manifolds, beds, valves, flywheels, rams, moving platens, welded body cylinders, pumps, hydraulic pipes, hydraulic cylinders, lubrication systems, cylinder bases, trunnions, mechanical drives, bearings, robotic automation components, hydraulic fittings, subassemblies, master cylinders, pistons and piston rods, controls, electrical systems, cylinder barrels, flanges, cylinder heads, ports, dies and punches, tie rod cylinders, o-rings and other hydraulic press parts.
Additional Information About Hydraulic and Mechanical Press and Component Manufacturing Services
- Request A Quote For Large Part Machining Services
- Customers That Require Large Part Machining Services
- Large Part Machining Industry News
- Schedule a Part Pick Up or On-Site Field Inspection
- Emergency (Expedited Mission Critical Jobs) Large Part Machining and Repair Services
- Equipment Used to Machine And Fabricate Large Parts and Workpieces
- Getting Large Parts Machined Precisely, Quickly And Affordably
- Large Machine Shop Capacities in OH, IN, MI, NY And PA
- Request Large Part Machining and Turning Services And A Quote
- Submit a CAD Drawing, PDF or JPEG for a Large Part Machining Quote
- Large Diameter Machining, Vertical Boring & Turning
- Rebuilding Hydraulic Presses
- Hydraulic Press Repair, Maintenance, Inspections, Field Services
- Hydraulic and Mechanical and Press & Component Manufacturing
Download Or Purchase Hydraulic Press Repair Service Manuals, Operation Manuals, Maintenance Manuals, Diagrams and Lists of Parts
- Dake Hydraulic Press Manuals and Parts Lists (Download PDFs)
- Multipress Hydraulic Press Manuals (Download PDFs)
- Wabash MPI Hydraulic Press Manuals (Call 260-563-1184, ext. 5243 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Operating Instructions and Parts Manual for Jet Hydraulic Shop Presses
- How To Keep Presses Running (PDF from Greenard)
- Hydraulic Press Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual For Pacific Presses (PDF From Kempler Industries)
- Preventative Maintenance For Hydraulic Presses (Article From TheFabricator.com)
- Bliss Press Service Manuals (Purchase From Amazon)
- Hydraulic Press Machine: The Essential Guide (Article From MachineMfg.com)
Hydraulic Press Replacement And Spare Parts For Sale
Kiefer Tool sells basic “off-the-shelf” replacement and spare parts for hydraulic, mechanical and stamping presses. We manufacture custom replacement parts for hydraulic presses.
Contact Kiefer Tool
Call (216) 251-0076 for a Quote
To Submit an RFQ, CAD Drawing or P.O. Click Here or Email email@example.com
Hydraulic Equipment repair services range in cost from $100.00 to $150.00 per hour. Click Here for more information on repair and machining prices.
Hydraulic Components We Service
The following items are the types of hydraulic equipment we repair or re-manufacture in house.