Fast, Expedited and Mission Critical Manufacturing Equipment Repair Services
Kiefer Tool fixed manufacturing equipment really fast when a customer needs their machine working again. We provide expedited machining services to repair, rebuild and recondition manufacturing and industrial equipment. At times when you need to be running at optimum efficiency something does not go according to plan, and a repair or replacement is in immediate demand. Our facility has stocked materials of various sizes and alloys to allow us to completely machine replacement components sometimes in the same day or a few hours after an order is placed. Our staff is dedicated to manufacturing your product with great precision and efficiency to get you back up and running as soon as possible. When it comes to rush break down situations we understand your needs and make the highest effort to meet your demands. Kiefer Tool provides manufacturing companies with hydraulic press repair, hydraulic press maintenance, on-site inspections, on-site repairs, technical support and field services. We provide on-site field inspections for many types of industrial manufacturing equipment and machinery. Rates start at $100. per hour.
Hydraulic Press and Hydraulic Cylinder Repair Services
If your company is considering scrapping a hydraulic press or hydraulic cylinder because the manufacturing company that built the press is no longer in business, or will not provide repair services, please talk to an engineer at Kiefer Tool first. We may be able to inspect your hydraulic press to see if it is worth repairing or rebuilding. We inspect crossheads, clevises, butt plates, mountings, clutch/brakes, seals, manifolds, beds, valves, flywheels, rams, moving platens, welded body cylinders, pumps, hydraulic pipes, hydraulic cylinders, lubrication systems, cylinder bases, trunnions, mechanical drives, bearings, robotic automation components, hydraulic fittings, subassemblies, master cylinders, pistons and piston rods, controls, electrical systems, cylinder barrels, flanges, cylinder heads, ports, dies and punches, tie rod cylinders, o-rings and other hydraulic press parts.
Repair Service Areas
Kiefer Tool repairs and rebuilds hydraulic presses and manufacturing equipment for companies throughout the Midwest, the Middle Atlantic, the Northeast and portions of the Southern United States. We repair equipment for manufacturing companies in Cleveland, Columbus, Youngstown, Erie, Toledo, Akron, Cincinnati, Rochester (NY), Fort Wayne, Milwaukee, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Indianapolis, Chicago, Buffalo, Wheeling, St. Louis, Atlanta, Nashville, Knoxville, Lexington, Philadelphia, New York City, Boston, Raleigh, Omaha, Louisville, Albany, Baltimore, Huntsville (AL), Farmington Hills (MI), Minneapolis, Charlotte, Norfolk (VA), Kansas City, Grand Rapids (MI), Memphis and Allentown (PA).
We repair hydraulic presses and manufacturing equipment for industrial operations in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, West Virginia, Indiana, Michigan, West Virginia, Virginia, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, Illinois, New Hampshire, Maine, Kentucky, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Tennessee and Kansas. We also have customers in northern Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas and Mississippi. Because of the prohibitive cost of shipping or transporting large hydraulic parts and equipment long distances, Kiefer Tool rarely serves companies located in the Western portion of the United States or the deep south. Due to the cost of travel, Kiefer Tool engineers and field service technicians don’t normally travel to the Western or Northwestern states.
Hydraulic Press Replacement And Spare Parts For Sale
Kiefer Tool sells basic “off-the-shelf” replacement and spare parts for hydraulic, mechanical and stamping presses. We manufacture custom replacement parts for hydraulic presses.
Additional Information About Expedited Manufacturing Equipment Repair Services
- Request A Quote For Large Part Machining Services
- Customers That Require Large Part Machining Services
- Large Part Machining Industry News
- Schedule a Part Pick Up or On-Site Field Inspection
- Emergency (Expedited Mission Critical Jobs) Large Part Machining and Repair Services
- Equipment Used to Machine And Fabricate Large Parts and Workpieces
- Getting Large Parts Machined Precisely, Quickly And Affordably
- Large Machine Shop Capacities in OH, IN, MI, NY And PA
- Request Large Part Machining and Turning Services And A Quote
- Submit a CAD Drawing, PDF or JPEG for a Large Part Machining Quote
- Large Diameter Machining, Vertical Boring & Turning
- Rebuilding Hydraulic Presses
- Hydraulic Press Repair, Maintenance, Inspections, Field Services
- Custom Hydraulic Cylinder Manufacturing And Repair
- Hydraulic and Mechanical and Press & Component Manufacturing
- Hydraulic Press, Component and Equipment Repair
Contact Kiefer Tool
- Call (216) 251-0076 for a Quote
- To Submit an RFQ, CAD Drawing or P.O. Click Here or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expedited machining and repair services range in cost from $100.00 to $150.00 per hour. Click Here for more information on repair and machining prices.
The following is a list of services we provide in expedited repairs & reconditioning situations.