Hydraulic, Mechanical And Stamping Press and Related Component Manufacturing
Kiefer Tool & Mold has years of experience in reconditioning and manufacturing of hydraulic, stamping and mechanical presses and press components. Our staff is capable of discerning whether a repair or new product is necessary to get your press back up and running. All products are machined and inspected to meet OEM requirements and prepared for immediate installation upon receipt of a completion.
We Build Completely Custom Hydraulic, Mechanical, Forging, Brake, Pneumatic, Screw, Machine, Power, Punch and Stamping Presses
Kiefer Tool and Mold of Cleveland, Ohio custom fabricates hydraulic and mechanical presses and accompanying press components. One of our specialties is repairing and rebuilding hydraulic presses and hydraulic cylinders. Kiefer Tool provides manufacturing companies with hydraulic press repair, hydraulic press maintenance, on-site inspections, on-site repairs, technical support and field services. Rates start at $100. per hour. We manufacture forging presses, metal stamping presses, press brakes, steam hammers, and pneumatic presses. Our engineers and machinists also build compression molding presses, gap presses, forging machines, carbon extrusion presses, injection presses, metalworking and metal forming presses, compaction presses, stretch forming machines, C-frame presses, shop presses, composite molding presses, four column presses, electric presses, punch presses, straight side presses and other types of automation equipment. We manufacture parts and components for machine presses including hydraulic cylinders, platens and bolster plates, hydraulic manifolds and block assemblies, die and mold assemblies, gibs, jigs, fixtures, guides and bushings. We also custom fabricate press tools for forging, cut off operations, bending, piercing, blanking, bending, shaving, drawing, forming and trimming. We also repair, refurbish, recondition, rebuild, and retrofit hydraulic and mechanical presses. To get a better understanding of the types of equipment used to machine large hydraulic presses and large components, click here. Kiefer Tool also specializes in manufacturing, machining and repairing components of stamping presses such as bolster plates (large blocks of metal) which are attached on top of stamping press beds. For more information on the design and function of a bolster plate (or bed), click here.
Hydraulic Press and Hydraulic Cylinder Repair Services
If your company is considering scrapping a hydraulic press or hydraulic cylinder because the manufacturing company that built the press is no longer in business, or will not provide repair services, please talk to an engineer at Kiefer Tool first. We may be able to inspect your hydraulic press to see if it is worth repairing or rebuilding. We inspect crossheads, clevises, butt plates, mountings, clutch/brakes, seals, manifolds, beds, valves, flywheels, rams, moving platens, welded body cylinders, pumps, hydraulic pipes, hydraulic cylinders, lubrication systems, cylinder bases, trunnions, mechanical drives, bearings, robotic automation components, hydraulic fittings, subassemblies, master cylinders, pistons and piston rods, controls, electrical systems, cylinder barrels, flanges, cylinder heads, ports, dies and punches, tie rod cylinders, o-rings and other hydraulic press parts.
Hydraulic Press Replacement And Spare Parts For Sale
Kiefer Tool sells basic “off-the-shelf” replacement and spare parts for hydraulic, mechanical and stamping presses. We manufacture custom replacement parts for hydraulic presses.
Additional Information About Industrial Press Manufacturing and Repair Services
- Request A Quote For Large Part Machining Services
- Customers That Require Large Part Machining Services
- Large Part Machining Industry News
- Schedule a Part Pick Up or On-Site Field Inspection
- Emergency (Expedited Mission Critical Jobs) Large Part Machining and Repair Services
- Equipment Used to Machine And Fabricate Large Parts and Workpieces
- Getting Large Parts Machined Precisely, Quickly And Affordably
- Large Machine Shop Capacities in OH, IN, MI, NY And PA
- Request Large Part Machining and Turning Services And A Quote
- Submit a CAD Drawing, PDF or JPEG for a Large Part Machining Quote
- Large Diameter Machining, Vertical Boring & Turning
- Rebuilding Hydraulic Presses
- Hydraulic Press Repair, Maintenance, Inspections, Field Services
- Hydraulic and Mechanical and Press & Component Manufacturing
- Hydraulic Press, Component and Equipment Repair
Contact Kiefer Tool If You Need An Industrial Press Built From Scratch
- Call (216) 251-0076 for a Quote
- To Submit an RFQ, CAD Drawing or P.O. Click Here or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Custom Machine Press Repair/Fabrication and Press Component Repair/Fabrication Services Range in Price from $75.00 to $150.00 per hour. Click Here for More Information on Press and Component Manufacturing Costs.
The following are a few areas that we service in the Manufacturing, Reconditioning, & Retro Fitting of presses.