Kiefer Tool & Mold Inc. of Cleveland has over 50 years of experience in the manufacturing industry, in that time our machining company has developed processes that allow us to be precise, efficient and cost effective in the repairing of your manufacturing equipment. The years of experience has also exposed our engineering staff to all kinds of different equipment and machines, along with various component applications and designs. With a large capacity machine shop, welding department, hydraulic equipment and a 30 ton crane; our facility is outfitted to repair, retrofit, and recondition manufacturing equipment of all shapes, sizes and quantities. Manufacturing, hydraulic and mechanical equipment repairs include bushing replacements, bore weld repair & reconditioning, gear box repair and reconditioning, shaft straightening & reconditioning. To learn about the equipment used to repair heavy duty industrial and manufacturing equipment, click here.
Hydraulic Press and Hydraulic Cylinder Repair Services
If your company is considering scrapping a hydraulic press or hydraulic cylinder because the manufacturing company that built the press is no longer in business, or will not provide repair services, please talk to an engineer at Kiefer Tool first. We may be able to inspect your hydraulic press to see if it is worth repairing or rebuilding. We inspect crossheads, clevises, butt plates, mountings, clutch/brakes, seals, manifolds, beds, valves, flywheels, rams, moving platens, welded body cylinders, pumps, hydraulic pipes, hydraulic cylinders, lubrication systems, cylinder bases, trunnions, mechanical drives, bearings, robotic automation components, hydraulic fittings, subassemblies, master cylinders, pistons and piston rods, controls, electrical systems, cylinder barrels, flanges, cylinder heads, ports, dies and punches, tie rod cylinders, o-rings and other hydraulic press parts. Kiefer Tool also specializes in manufacturing, machining and repairing components of stamping presses such as bolster plates (large blocks of metal) which are attached on top of stamping press beds. For more information on the design and function of a bolster plate (or bed), click here.
Manufacturing Equipment Repair Service Areas
Kiefer Tool repairs and rebuilds hydraulic presses and manufacturing equipment for companies throughout the Midwest, the Middle Atlantic, the Northeast and portions of the Southern United States. We repair equipment for manufacturing companies in Cleveland, Columbus, Youngstown, Erie, Toledo, Akron, Cincinnati, Rochester (NY), Fort Wayne, Milwaukee, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Indianapolis, Chicago, Buffalo, Wheeling, St. Louis, Atlanta, Nashville, Knoxville, Lexington, Philadelphia, New York City, Boston, Raleigh, Omaha, Louisville, Albany, Baltimore, Huntsville (AL), Farmington Hills (MI), Minneapolis, Charlotte, Norfolk (VA), Kansas City, Grand Rapids (MI), Memphis and Allentown (PA).
We repair hydraulic presses and manufacturing equipment for industrial operations in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, West Virginia, Indiana, Michigan, West Virginia, Virginia, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, Illinois, New Hampshire, Maine, Kentucky, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Tennessee and Kansas. We also have customers in northern Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas and Mississippi. Because of the prohibitive cost of shipping or transporting large hydraulic parts and equipment long distances, Kiefer Tool rarely serves companies located in the Western portion of the United States or the deep south. Due to the cost of travel, Kiefer Tool engineers and field service technicians don’t normally travel to the Western or Northwestern states.
Hydraulic Press Replacement And Spare Parts For Sale
Kiefer Tool sells basic “off-the-shelf” replacement and spare parts for hydraulic, mechanical and stamping presses. We manufacture custom replacement parts for hydraulic presses.
Additional Information About Manufacturing Equipment Repair Services
- Request A Quote For Large Part Machining Services
- Customers That Require Large Part Machining Services
- Large Part Machining Industry News
- Schedule a Part Pick Up or On-Site Field Inspection
- Emergency (Expedited Mission Critical Jobs) Large Part Machining and Repair Services
- Equipment Used to Machine And Fabricate Large Parts and Workpieces
- Getting Large Parts Machined Precisely, Quickly And Affordably
- Large Machine Shop Capacities in OH, IN, MI, NY And PA
- Request Large Part Machining and Turning Services And A Quote
- Submit a CAD Drawing, PDF or JPEG for a Large Part Machining Quote
- Large Diameter Machining, Vertical Boring & Turning
- Rebuilding Hydraulic Presses
- Hydraulic Press Repair, Maintenance, Inspections, Field Services
- Custom Hydraulic Cylinder Manufacturing And Repair
- Hydraulic and Mechanical and Press & Component Manufacturing
- Hydraulic Press, Component and Equipment Repair
Contact Kiefer Tool For Manufacturing Equipment Repair Services
- Call (216) 251-0076 for a Quote
- To Submit an RFQ, CAD Drawing or P.O. Click Here or Email email@example.com
- Manufacturing equipment repair services range in cost from $75.00 to $150.00 per hour. Click Here for more information on repair and machining prices.
The following list contains a few examples of machines or components we repair for manufacturing equipment, for a complete detail of our facility’s capacity please check out our machining page here .