Large Diameter Machining, Vertical Boring and Turning
Kiefer Tool provides large diameter machining, vertical boring and turning services. Services include precision conventional and CNC large diameter turning services for large, heavy and long parts. Our extensive equipment capacity for boring & turning allows us to tackle designs large in diameter and long lengths. With both manual drive machinery and CNC capabilities, we can provide the most efficient process to be cost and time effective for your turning and milling requirements for large diameter workpieces and big manufacturing equipment components.
Our machining processes include line boring, large part vertical boring, large diameter turning, hydraulic cylinder boring, custom thread turning, and grooving are some of the operations we can complete to meet your design specifications. Kiefer Tool specializes in large part machining and custom hydraulic cylinder manufacturing. Commonly manufactured materials include low carbon and high alloy steels, stainless steel, bronze and brass, titanium, and copper. To learn about equipment used for large diameter turning and boring operations, click here.
Large Lathe Machining Services For U.S. Manufacturing Businesses And Heavy Industry Firms
Kiefer Tool does large lathe machining and metalworking for manufacturing companies that are located throughout the lower 48 states. Most of the large lathe machining work performed by Kiefer Tool is done for firms located in the “Rust Belt“. Our machinists do heavy duty lathe work, such as cutting and turning enormous workpieces, using large capacity Monarch lathes, industrial CNC lathes and manual South Bend lathes. We hold extremely tight tolerances when we machine long parts and large diameter industrial components. Our machinists are experts at machining and milling really hard metals and alloys precisely. Kiefer Tool’s large capacity machine shop is outfitted with various multi-spindle lathes, center lathes, Baileigh Industrial lathes, CNC turning centers, turret lathes, Bridgeport toolroom and metalworking lathes, Bolton bench top lathes and Swiss-style lathes.
Additional Information About Large Part Machining and Large Part Repair Services
- Request A Quote For Large Part Machining Services
- Customers That Require Large Part Machining Services
- Large Part Machining Industry News
- Schedule a Part Pick Up or On-Site Field Inspection
- Emergency (Expedited Mission Critical Jobs) Large Part Machining and Repair Services
- Equipment Used to Machine And Fabricate Large Parts and Workpieces
- Getting Large Parts Machined Precisely, Quickly And Affordably
- Large Machine Shop Capacities in OH, IN, MI, NY And PA
- Request Large Part Machining and Turning Services And A Quote
- Submit a CAD Drawing, PDF or JPEG for a Large Part Machining Quote
- Rebuilding Hydraulic Presses
- Hydraulic Press Repair, Maintenance, Inspections, Field Services
- Custom Hydraulic Cylinder Manufacturing And Repair
- Hydraulic and Mechanical and Press & Component Manufacturing
- Hydraulic Press, Component and Equipment Repair
Operations Equipment List
The following list is the equipment and their capacities that we would use to complete any boring and milling operations.